Wednesday 16 March 2011

Two for joy (just a quickie)

Have been sat at my desk procrastinating all morning instead of doing uni work when I saw a couple of magpies hopping around in the tree directly outside the window!!

Sorry about the poor photo quality...the outside of my window is filthy!!

Now I'm not a superstitious person but when I was at school if I ever saw a single magpie on the journey there in the morning during exam period I would freak out! Ha. Don't know why it was the magpies that scared me but it was a long country side journey and in the summer magpies were everywhere so it wasn't long before I refused to look out the window.

They don't have the same effect on me now, have grown up a very little bit since then, but I still hold a fondness for them in my heart and whenever I see a couple pottering around it always puts me in a good mood. So maybe now I might be able to make a start on one of my assignments...?

No comments:

Post a Comment