Tuesday 22 March 2011

Model Envy

The models that when I see can't help wishing I could have/ be them:

5. Natasha Poly

Like so many of the actually beautiful models Natasha is Russian! She began modelling at the tender age of 15 in 2000 and since then has been the face of more campaigns than you can try to remember...for example GucciLanvinLouis VuittonRoberto CavalliSonia RykielNine WestH&MPrintempsBlumarineJil SanderMissoniCalvin KleinGivenchy etc etc etc!!


4. Helena Christensen 


Helena, who is half Danish and half Peruvian (Ooohhh to be so exotic!!) has to be in my top five because she is the face I looked at everywhere I went when I was younger, and by golly what an exquisite face!! Her modelling career took off in the 90s when you would see her adorned many a fashion magazine cover or cleverly clad in nothing but banana leaves on a 40 foot billboard in Times Square. All in a days work!


3. Natasha Vodianova

Another Russian, another Natasha, another breath taking beauty. But this time she is not in the list just for her looks but for all the amazing work she has been doing with her charity 'Naked Heart Foundation' that she founded in 2004 whose 'mission is to provide a safe and inspiring environment in which to play for every child living in urban Russia' having grown up in a poverty stricken environment herself. I wish her all the best with her future endeavours! 


2. Alice Dellal

Alice...Alice...Alice not the most sought after and well known model but where do you think all the self confessed alternative punk rockers got the idea to shave half their hair off from? Oh yes, you guessed it...from Alice!! She is the kind of cool you want to be if only you had the balls to wear half the stuff she does (or should I say doesn't)!! 


1. Erin Wasson

Last but not least the all-American beauty who has won the top stop in my list because she is gorgeous and so friggin effortlessly cool!!! She's so cool she's ice cold! She has the sort of eyes, so full of lustre and mystique, that every time you look at them its as if she is asking you to go to bed with her! And not only does she ooze sex appeal and tomboy charm but she looks good in any picture, whether that be cruising along the road on a skate board or topless on the beach. Every outfit I see her in I want instantly!!


All photos from her website


Wow could I have more of a lesbian crush on her...woops!! What will the boyf say?!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful covers. Do you like follow each other? Let me know. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I don't understand the question...do you mean 'do I follow the models'? Sorry I am being stupid today!

    ReplyDelete